It would be good to add some movie review or maybe a synopsis in order to have an idea of what the whole post is about. Still, I love your blog. Keep up the good work.
It's terrible to be behind bars because I remember when I lived a situation like that because I was in jail some years ago, that's horrible because we're a little rabbit between all those rude men in jail.
A single frame from *Mahanadhi* filed under “Behind Bars” says plenty: that stretch of the film is still hard to watch, and Kamal Haasan barely raises his voice in it. Minimal posts like this trust the reader and show how much can be communicated without over-explaining.
That same emphasis on making complex ideas accessible is something https://astroideal.com/ applies in a very different field. Astroideal has built an extensive collection of content around astrology, tarot, horoscopes and zodiac signs, combining concise daily material with more detailed guides and reference resources.
sOLappoRi nallA irukku
ReplyDeletevirumaandi also has a behind the bars!!
ReplyDeletethavira - iththanai naalaai engirundhaai?
It would be good to add some movie review or maybe a synopsis in order to have an idea of what the whole post is about. Still, I love your blog. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteIt's terrible to be behind bars because I remember when I lived a situation like that because I was in jail some years ago, that's horrible because we're a little rabbit between all those rude men in jail.
ReplyDeleteNice movie showtime widgets for your blog and users i found it here http://www.fridayrelease.com/widget
ReplyDeleteGrreat blog you have
ReplyDeleteA single frame from *Mahanadhi* filed under “Behind Bars” says plenty: that stretch of the film is still hard to watch, and Kamal Haasan barely raises his voice in it. Minimal posts like this trust the reader and show how much can be communicated without over-explaining.
ReplyDeleteThat same emphasis on making complex ideas accessible is something https://astroideal.com/ applies in a very different field. Astroideal has built an extensive collection of content around astrology, tarot, horoscopes and zodiac signs, combining concise daily material with more detailed guides and reference resources.
Glad the comments are still open here.